Rain in Bermuda

pmoniz

Having never been to Bermuda are the rain storms like the Caribbean and just last a few minutes here and there or is it a full day of rain? I know weather is hard to predict - I live in New England! But just curious what it's like?? Leaving in 10 days and 2 of the 3 days are calling for rain :(

Having never been to Bermuda are the rain storms like the Caribbean and just last a few minutes here and there or is it a full day of rain? I know weather is hard to predict - I live in New England! But just curious what it's like?? Leaving in 10 days and 2 of the 3 days are calling for rain :(

This comes up all the time. Weather can’t be predicted that far in advance. When it does rain usually it is only a few minutes. I have been at the beach and there is sunshine, then a few minutes of rain, then sunshine.

Weather forecasts from sources like Weather Channel, Acuweather are based on algorithms. You should not use them for an island like Bermuda. The best Bermuda weather forecasts are from the Bermuda Weather Service, they have a weather station on the island, they only go four days out which makes for better forecasts. Even those forecasts can be wrong. Also the rain that does happens can be overnight. So the forecast is correct but has no effect on activities except help Bermuda collect needed rainwater.

http://www.weather.bm/

This comes up all the time. Weather can’t be predicted that far in advance. When it does rain usually it is only a few minutes. I have been at the beach and there is sunshine, then a few minutes of rain, then sunshine.

Weather forecasts from sources like Weather Channel, Acuweather are based on algorithms. You should not use them for an island like Bermuda. The best Bermuda weather forecasts are from the Bermuda Weather Service, they have a weather station on the island, they only go four days out which makes for better forecasts. Even those forecasts can be wrong.

http://www.weather.bm/

Thank you!