Concierge Family Verandah on Fantasy and Dream

surgie

Do all of the Concierge Family Verandah rooms only have a sleeper sofa as the option for kids sharing the room with parents? No Murphy beds or other way for kids to each have their own beds?

And do the rooms on the "hump" have extended balconies? (such as Fantasy 12008 and 12010)

Do all of the Concierge Family Verandah rooms only have a sleeper sofa as the option for kids sharing the room with parents? No Murphy beds or other way for kids to each have their own beds?

And do the rooms on the "hump" have extended balconies? (such as Fantasy 12008 and 12010)

I am so sorry, not sure about bedding options but we stayed in 12508 and had an extended balcony which was lovely. I think the room only had a pull out from couch in addition to the main bed, but there must be an additional option as these rooms are sold to accommodate 5...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

the concierge family verandah rooms have a pull down bed (pulls down from the ceiling) that holds one child.

And i believe the sofa opens up to a double bed (unlike in non-concierge rooms).

the concierge family verandah rooms have a pull down bed (pulls down from the ceiling) that holds one child.

And i believe the sofa opens up to a double bed (unlike in non-concierge rooms).

In retrospect, I do recall a pull down option!

We really love traveling Concierge on DCL; the private dining for dinner and lounge (happy hour) accommodation pays for itself. If you want a cabana on Castaway Cay, concierge is the best way to ensure it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just got back 12016. The top pulls down for the upper twin and the sofa pulls out perpendicular to the twin into a full size bed. You cannot get into the cabinet or drawers to the left when the sofa is pulled out. OMG the mattress is SO hard! and.......you can partially see into deck 11 verandah's.