Bon Voyage Uncle Mic Ovation of Seas to Japan.

Might I wish Mic and Rosie (MicCanberra) bon voyage on Ovation of the Seas to the Land of the Samurai - Japan. They sailed yesterday according to David's list.

Above all enjoy.:cool:

BTW Uncle Les flies out Monday to UK for a wedding and 3 cruises, no, not that wedding, too late.:halo::rolleyes::( Thank God they say, peace for a while.:')

Might I wish Mic and Rosie (MicCanberra) bon voyage on Ovation of the Seas to the Land of the Samurai - Japan. They sailed yesterday according to David's list.

BTW Uncle Les flies out Monday to UK for a wedding and 3 cruises, no, not that wedding, too late.:halo::rolleyes::( Thank God they say, peace for a while.:')

Hope Mic and Rosie have a great time.

You of course and your good lady.

Crikey it's gonna be like a ghost town around here! [emoji482]

Safe travels folks!

Cheers

Bon Voyage MicCanberra :D

Hope they have a great time!

BTW Uncle Les flies out Monday to UK for a wedding and 3 cruises, no, not that wedding, too late.:halo::( Thank God they say, peace for a while.:')

Bon Voyage Les :D

When do you go on your first cruise?

PS: NSWP - If you can, check Cruise Critic tomorrow night or Sunday night ;).

It will be very quiet, I hope you all have a fabulous time! I'm cruising as well, nowhere near as exciting as you, just an 8 nighter to New Caledonia with a friend who has never cruised before. All very last minute as the offer included air fares so made it a really good buy.

NSWP, how long are the 3 cruises and are they back to back?

Bon Voyage MicCanberra :D

Hope they have a great time!

Bon Voyage Les :D

When do you go on your first cruise?

PS: NSWP - If you can, check Cruise Critic tomorrow night or Sunday night ;).

No.1 next Saturday 26 May - Sapphire Princess - Scandinavia.;p

It will be very quiet, I hope you all have a fabulous time! I'm cruising as well, nowhere near as exciting as you, just an 8 nighter to New Caledonia with a friend who has never cruised before. All very last minute as the offer included air fares so made it a really good buy.

NSWP, how long are the 3 cruises and are they back to back?

No.1..... 7 days - Scandinavia - Sapphire Princess B2B and same cabin with

No.2..... 14 days - Baltics - Sapphire Princess.

No.3.... 12 days - British Isles - Royal Princess (2 nights Holiday inn - Southampton between No.2 and No.3) :')

Bon Voyage folks.

You are in for a great time Uncle Les.

We had 2 nights in Southampton in between cruises and on one day went to Winchester, ye Old King Alfred and the Round Table etc, and on the other took the ferry to the Isle of Wight.

Bon Voyage folks.

You are in for a great time Uncle Les.

We had 2 nights in Southampton in between cruises and on one day went to Winchester, ye Old King Alfred and the Round Table etc, and on the other took the ferry to the Isle of Wight.

Thanks David, yes we have been into Soton before, stayed at Winchester, did the above. A great military museum complex at Winchester.:halo: The Isle of Wight ferry is worthwhile too, a good perspective of ye olde Solent.

A terrific Maritime Museum in Southampton too, want to visit that.

To all cruising now have a great time.

Les - after the Adonia drama, have a great time. I see the other Aussie/Tassie lady who was affected by the Adonia sale, picked another cruise to Northern Europe. I guess I was lucky and jumped ship (pardon the pun) a month before all was known about Adonia and grabbed a special from Princess Singapore to Rome, but I also got a move over offer and did not do that cruise. We have just returned from Norway. Beautiful but cold but I am sure the weather will be better now in that area.

Enjoy your business class seats going over and the 3 cruises.

PS: You have probably stayed at Holiday Inn at Southampton before but it appears to be done up and is really great - nice to view the ships coming in.

Rosie

To all cruising now have a great time.

Les - after the Adonia drama, have a great time. I see the other Aussie/Tassie lady who was affected by the Adonia sale, picked another cruise to Northern Europe. I guess I was lucky and jumped ship (pardon the pun) a month before all was known about Adonia and grabbed a special from Princess Singapore to Rome, but I also got a move over offer and did not do that cruise. We have just returned from Norway. Beautiful but cold but I am sure the weather will be better now in that area.

Enjoy your business class seats going over and the 3 cruises.

PS: You have probably stayed at Holiday Inn at Southampton before but it appears to be done up and is really great - nice to view the ships coming in.

Rosie

Thanks Rosie.:halo: