Tauck river boats in Europe

RMS Olympic

Would like to know if anyone has sailed on Tauck? I’ve used Tauck landtours to Peru, and this year Tauck to India. I really like their product and now planning a future Rhine cruise with them. I realize there are many great river boat companies ...but experience onTauck river boats would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks for the respoise. Looking that Scenic and Crystal...I love their boats. But Tauck offers zero single surcharge for their cat 1 cabin. These cabins do not have a balcony just a window...but I spend little time in a cabin. Tauck also looks to a bit more relaxed as compared to Scenic and especially Crystal. Planning a 10 day Amsterdam to Basel with a 2 day stay in Switzerland. The only river boat cruise I have taken to date was on the Nile, so this Rhine cruise will be a new experience. Very excited!

Scenic has single cabins on some of their cruises but they sell out very quickly. Please remember that the entry level cabins on most river boats have windows that are high up and you really cannot see out much so the feeling is that you're in a basement. If that does not matter to you then no single supplement is a very good deal.