Adventure of the Seas, Adventure Ocean info (3-17)

8db6e5336064ca58927074db3dd18fd4.jpg

dde7e34a427dd52b764e0ac759f9145f.jpg

6666a892e1e006f0a367ed1f5fe0981a.jpg

878a0ad5c72407381ed6eb2081c08713.jpg

16f4d034981ab192cb65ed7e561fd742.jpg

0a4ce4c4b80c146f140cf078b48e1258.jpg

One of the bags of toys from the toy lending library. Looks like they only had 6 bags , so go early. They signed them out during the first session after registration on our cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting the great pictures. We're going on AOS on the 25th. Is my son allowed to take my 2year old grandson in if my son stays with him? This looks like a place where my grandson would love to play.

Thanks for posting the great pictures. We're going on AOS on the 25th. Is my son allowed to take my 2year old grandson in if my son stays with him? This looks like a place where my grandson would love to play.

You’re welcome [emoji1360] I’m not sure. I know Muffalo Potato was held in the 3-5 room on our cruise the family bingo was held in the 9-11 room. It looks like the open play is done in Optix.

Thank you for posting all this! I am considering this cruise next summer but was hesitant my kids wouldn't enjoy it as much as the other cruises since they have only sailed on the Allure and Oasis. It looks like AO does pretty much the same activities.

Thank you for posting all this! I am considering this cruise next summer but was hesitant my kids wouldn't enjoy it as much as the other cruises since they have only sailed on the Allure and Oasis. It looks like AO does pretty much the same activities.

You’re welcome. We haven’t sailed that class yet (soon! Lol) but it looks like AO is a lot bigger on that class of ship. I had one in 3-5 , one in 6-8, one in 9-11 and my goddaughter in 12-17.

The 4yr old was scared by the chaos, the 7 yr old went to every single session , the 9 yr old liked it but only went to the night session a few times. My 14 yr old goddaughter kept trying but no other kids ever showed up [emoji38]

I heard our sailing had between 600-900 kids so it was CRAZY in there :/ after the few days it seemed to quiet down in there

This is amazing. TY so much for posting all if This! We corn on the Adventure this summer. My kids are gonna love this!!

No problem [emoji1360]I know Adventure Ocean info is hard to find.

Thank you for this! Were there parades on promenade? When were they?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Honestly if there was a parade we missed it. I don’t remember seeing it mentioned in the compasses. I could have just missed it

Sent from my iPhone using Forums