Princess alaska tour bear lodge

Cruisinamber

has anyone stayed at the bear lodge on their cruise tour? I am trying to figure out if there are different times to be transferred to the airport as my flight is not until 9pm and am trying to avoid being stuck at the airport. Thanks.

has anyone stayed at the bear lodge on their cruise tour? I am trying to figure out if there are different times to be transferred to the airport as my flight is not until 9pm and am trying to avoid being stuck at the airport. Thanks.

Just looked at Bear Lodge in Fairbanks. The site says checkout is at 11:00 AM. It also says 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.

Never stayed there as I don't believe Princess uses that facility for their cruise tours. Sounds like you are doing it on your own.

Just looked at Bear Lodge in Fairbanks. The site says checkout is at 11:00 AM. It also says 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.

Never stayed there as I don't believe Princess uses that facility for their cruise tours. Sounds like you are doing it on your own.

It is Fairbanks and no I am not doing it on my own. Princess booked this for us as part of our cruisetour if I booked it I would have chosen a nicer hotel. I already called the hotel and they said they don’t offer their shuttle service to the airport when you are part of a group so that’s not an option. I am aware check out is at 11 this is why I’m trying to figure out if princess transfers that I’ve paid for has different times to bring you to the airport.

It is Fairbanks and no I am not doing it on my own. Princess booked this for us as part of our cruisetour if I booked it I would have chosen a nicer hotel. I already called the hotel and they said they don’t offer their shuttle service to the airport when you are part of a group so that’s not an option. I am aware check out is at 11 this is why I’m trying to figure out if princess transfers that I’ve paid for has different times to bring you to the airport.

Wowie Zowie! I get to learn something new today. I had no idea Princess used that hotel for their organized tours. Hopefully someone who has more of a clue than I will be able to answer your question. You could always ask Princess but might not get a helpful answer there. Hopefully you won't have to be stuck at the airport. We were stuck at the FLL airport for hours before they would even let us check in and progress into the actual airport waiting area. It's nuts. There were people sitting on the floor and on the planters for hours before they were allowed to check in and get to where there were at least chairs.

Wowie Zowie! I get to learn something new today. I had no idea Princess used that hotel for their organized tours. Hopefully someone who has more of a clue than I will be able to answer your question. You could always ask Princess but might not get a helpful answer there. Hopefully you won't have to be stuck at the airport. We were stuck at the FLL airport for hours before they would even let us check in and progress into the actual airport waiting area. It's nuts. There were people sitting on the floor and on the planters for hours before they were allowed to check in and get to where there were at least chairs.

Haha learn something new every day :D yea I called Princess and they didn’t have much of an answer if anything I can just eat the $28 and catch a cab to the airport if need be in order not to get stuck there all day. What happend to you is my fear. We would like to go out and explore then go to the airport.