Concierge Class - Cabin 1172, 1295, 1299 which one?? HELP?

lovinthewarmth

This is our first Celebrity cruise and we have to pick one of these three. I have looked on the spreadsheet and can't figure it out. I have to decide by tomorrow morning and hope it's not gone. I think 1172 is the best and has the bed by the balcony. Help please! ;p This is a little stressful!

This is our first Celebrity cruise and we have to pick one of these three. I have looked on the spreadsheet and can't figure it out. I have to decide by tomorrow morning and hope it's not gone. I think 1172 is the best and has the bed by the balcony. Help please! ;p This is a little stressful!

If you like bed by the balcony, go for 1172 because the other two have bed by the bath.

Welcome to CC. Any of the 3 would work for us as far as location. 1295 and 1299 are a little more appealing to us due to less foot traffic past the room. The longer walks to the elevators or stairs isn't a concern for us. We like walking.

It really doesn't mater as they are pretty much the same. Might stay away from 1299 as the balcony next to you takes away some view. I'd probably pick 1172 because it's closer to mid ship. Never understood the issue with foot traffic. It's not like the hallway gets crowded.

It really doesn't mater as they are pretty much the same. Might stay away from 1299 as the balcony next to you takes away some view. I'd probably pick 1172 because it's closer to mid ship. Never understood the issue with foot traffic. It's not like the hallway gets crowded.

Less loud and noisy people walking by. Nothing to do with crowded hallways .:rolleyes: