Silly food question on viking

mom2mybugs

Ok...we leave on Monday for our 10 days in Paris and then Viking River Cruise down the Seine. My silly question is this...I would love to try the different cheeses after dinner but there is no way I'm giving up dessert. Is it acceptable to have the cheese and then dessert, or is this is an absolute faux pas? Jane

Ok...we leave on Monday for our 10 days in Paris and then Viking River Cruise down the Seine. My silly question is this...I would love to try the different cheeses after dinner but there is no way I'm giving up dessert. Is it acceptable to have the cheese and then dessert, or is this is an absolute faux pas? Jane

If you want cheese and a sweet, then just ask for it. If you can't decide which dessert you want, ask for them all.

Have a great time in Paris.

I concur. If you ask for both the cheese and the dessert, or cheese and more than one dessert, or any other request, your request will be cheerfully fulfilled. It may even be encouraged! (I may not have been able to choose between two appetizers on our last night and had to have them both! ;p )