New Series of Princess Cruises' Behind-the-Scenes Documentary 'The Cruise' to Air Thu

LauraS

The first port of call had to be cancelled due to high winds which meant the chef had to quickly find meals for 4,000 people which he hadn't expected. And the guy at the excursions desk had just been selling lots of excursions which would then have to be cancelled. Interesting to note that he had a target to reach.

I didn't think much of the song and dance routine in the lobby on embarkation day and other background music. I'd rather have peace and quiet.

The first port of call had to be cancelled due to high winds which meant the chef had to quickly find meals for 4,000 people which he hadn't expected.

What made me suspicious was that it departed from Athens, yet the first port of call was made out to be Marseilles. That's a pretty strange itinerary. Two sea days? Three? No Greek islands and no Italy?

Dramatic licence or a unique itinerary?

Stuart

What made me suspicious was that it departed from Athens, yet the first port of call was made out to be Marseilles. That's a pretty strange itinerary. Two sea days? Three? No Greek islands and no Italy?

Dramatic licence or a unique itinerary?

Stuart

Yes, we noticed that, and then we picked up that the itinerary was Civi, Genoa, Marseilles from something said by a crew member. Otherwise it would be much too far... just poor editing, I guess.

• 3 weeks later...