Need a good tour guide for Aruba 4-6 hour island tour

cruiseequalsfun

Hi. I've see the ABC-Aruba tours but we don't want to be in the back of a jeep or UTV, etc. I've seen some tour guides that are big big buses. I'm looking for a smaller tour bus/guide - something in the 6-16 passenger range. I'd like to do an island (or partial island) tour. We are in Aruba all day and into the night, so the tour can end at a beach or end back at the ship and then we go on our own to the beach. Really a "highlights" tour.

Any suggestions on a tour operator that has small passenger size? Private is not required, but don't want the gigantic bus tour!

Or any other suggestions?

Do you have a group of 6 or more people? If not, I highly recommend a tour with Bully. We use Bully every year on our annual Aruba vacation. We've toured with him many times, and have taken our family members when they visit. He can only take up to 5 passengers, by law. He has a nice, air conditioned van. The rate is $50.00 per hour, which is set by the government. You'll be so glad that you chose him. His email is bullytaxi79@hotmail.com. If you are interested, email him asap because he books up quickly.

Hi. I've see the ABC-Aruba tours but we don't want to be in the back of a jeep or UTV, etc. I've seen some tour guides that are big big buses. I'm looking for a smaller tour bus/guide - something in the 6-16 passenger range. I'd like to do an island (or partial island) tour. We are in Aruba all day and into the night, so the tour can end at a beach or end back at the ship and then we go on our own to the beach. Really a "highlights" tour.

Any suggestions on a tour operator that has small passenger size? Private is not required, but don't want the gigantic bus tour!

Or any other suggestions?

We’ve used Sonny Binns before and been very happy with his tour. He will drop you off at the beach or back at the ship after the tour.

The big bus is actually a great tour (comfortable and air conditioning)....Just outside the port terminal you will see a vendor offering these round the island tours for $20.00pp....We don't usually do the big bus tours but this worked out so great and easy...Towards the end of the tour those that wanted could opt to be dropped at the beach area and told the time and where to be picked back up or you could opt to be dropped back in town...we opted for this.

• 1 month later...
The big bus is actually a great tour (comfortable and air conditioning)....Just outside the port terminal you will see a vendor offering these round the island tours for $20.00pp....We don't usually do the big bus tours but this worked out so great and easy...Towards the end of the tour those that wanted could opt to be dropped at the beach area and told the time and where to be picked back up or you could opt to be dropped back in town...we opted for this.

Only $20?! That's great, booking in advance is more like $35-40. Maybe we will just "wing it" at this port and find a tour when we get there :)

where does this tour take you and how long are you at each location? do they stop at any restaurants?

Do you happen to have the name of the tour company?

We just returned from a port stop in Aruba (RCI Freedom) and there were several tours available as you exited the terminal building. Opt for the big bus tour (can't remember the name but easy to spot or they'll spot you) that has air conditioning not the open style bus ones.

They offer an around the island tour and stop (long enough) at several key spots...but no restaurants really long enough to have a meal at.