New Website Layout? Doesn't Work?

PatriciaF

Went to look at our reservation for our sailing November 9 on the Marina--surprised to see a new landing page layout at www.oceaniacruises.com. Tried logging in--after I found the tiny rectangle block upper left and just get a blank page.

Or is it down for maintenance?

Ditto here - must be “work in progress” :D

I just tried. I am able to log on, but all of our information is missing. Our Oceania Club information and our 4 future Oceania cruises are not available.

Unless you are trying to book reservations this weekend I would give them some time to work on the issue then call Monday if not fixed

You could email Mike Moore for help but it seems he is on the job

I got curious so I finally managed to sign in and saw Manage Reservation which I guessed was the old My Account.

However, like all of you it doesn't show my current booking. So I added the information but was told to please call. They apologized, however!

I guess we must be patient.

Mura

I got curious so I finally managed to sign in and saw Manage Reservation which I guessed was the old My Account.

However, like all of you it doesn't show my current booking. So I added the information but was told to please call. They apologized, however!

I guess we must be patient.

Mura

Depending on what device you're using, you should see two choices relating to you:

My Oceania

Manage Reservations

Both require login and they were broken (got you a blank white page) until Mike Moore had the website tweaked earlier today.

From these additional reports, there still may be some issues.

Hi all!

Just like HAL, when they had their new website we were in South America and I couldn’t even on the ship log into my account or retrieve info for next cruise! Went down to Front desk and they too were surprised, they had no idea a new website was up!

So here I am reading the info and decided to get into my account. Same thing here no cruise recorded even with me adding our cruise confirmation!!

Cruise is in 2020TA. Left voice mail to my Oceania cruise consultant!

PS HAL’s new website is 6 months old and still has a lot of bugs with it still!😳

Denise 😊

Depending on what device you're using, you should see two choices relating to you:

My Oceania

Manage Reservations

Both require login and they were broken (got you a blank white page) until Mike Moore had the website tweaked earlier today.

From these additional reports, there still may be some issues.

Not working on my iPad yet :(

I think it's going to take a while, maybe over the weekend?

For the record, I WAS signed in. I got to a page that allowed me to enter my information for the missing cruise ... until it didn't! That's when it asked me to call Oceania, but I see no reason to do so.

I'm not anxious about it unless this continues for too long!

Mura

I think it's going to take a while, maybe over the weekend?

For the record, I WAS signed in. I got to a page that allowed me to enter my information for the missing cruise ... until it didn't! That's when it asked me to call Oceania, but I see no reason to do so.

I'm not anxious about it unless this continues for too long!

Mura

Mura, I agree with you on this. Same thing with me to call Oceania.

My husband said don’t sweat the small stuff our cruise isn’t till 2020 and with a new website a lot of glitches!

😉

Denise😊