More info on LaPaz & Loreto, please

57redbird

I did the whale shark tour a few years ago with VIP. Wonderdfull. There was just me and another couple. Our guide was Ana and she was great. After snorkeling a few times with the whale sharks, we went to another area where we swam with the sea lions. Also saw blue footed boobies! Best excursion ever! Don't forget to use biodegradable sun screen. Have a great time.

I did the whale shark tour a few years ago with VIP. Wonderdfull. There was just me and another couple. Our guide was Ana and she was great. After snorkeling a few times with the whale sharks, we went to another area where we swam with the sea lions. Also saw blue footed boobies! Best excursion ever! Don't forget to use biodegradable sun screen. Have a great time.

Great to hear! They provide the sunscreen, wet suits and also photos in their price which is impressive. Really looking forward to it and using my new prescription mask.

I'm sure you'll love it. Whale sharks are just amazing! And if you've never had a prescription mask, you'll love that too. I've had one for years; however, I'm now getting ready to have the plain lenses put back in after having cataract surgery--no need for the prescription lenses now!

I'm sure you'll love it. Whale sharks are just amazing! And if you've never had a prescription mask, you'll love that too. I've had one for years; however, I'm now getting ready to have the plain lenses put back in after having cataract surgery--no need for the prescription lenses now!

I am very excited to be able to actually see better for our upcoming cruises with my new mask!

That’s interesting about the cataract surgery-I also have the plain lens to put back in if/when my time comes.