Best value boat/turtle trip?

red212fire212

Hi, I am in Barbados in January on a cruise and its my 40th birthday that day... so would like an all inclusive (drinks!!) boat trip that includes seeing the turtles, who do you recommend? an idea of price and whats included if possible?

Lots of great reviews on this board for Calabaza or Silver Moon for catamaran tours, including snorkeling with the turtles and lunch, drinks, etc. Check out their web sites for prices/options.

• 2 weeks later...

We loved Calabaza in 2016! Homemade lunch, very kind and friendly crew and they even emailed us all the underwater photos to upload. I got some excellent photos of my husband and I with a couple turtles. Drinks were top shelf too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

If you Google the web you will find a dozen or more companies that run the same excursion. Prices range from $86 per person to $120 USD. Passenger capacity ranges from 12 to 46.

There are three that charge $120 with max pax of 12, Calabaza & Silver Moon are the two most mentioned on these boards.

Most of the others get good reviews as well. Check TripAdvisor.

Decide if you want a small group or large or choose the price you are satisfied with.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, I am in Barbados in January on a cruise and its my 40th birthday that day... so would like an all inclusive (drinks!!) boat trip that includes seeing the turtles, who do you recommend? an idea of price and whats included if possible?

Highly recommend the Black Pearl Jolly Roger Cruuse. My whole family (ages 21-55) has been there twice and we really enjoyed the Jolly Roger both times! Stops at 2 snorkeling spots including the turtles, and cruises around with party music and a dance floor on the upper deck. Lunch is included, along with an open bar! There is a plank and a rope swing for those wanting to jump off. They have a pirate wedding on the top deck for those that want to play along. Photographer taking lots of pictures and emails them to you later for no extra charge.

As we cruised back in to port everyone was looking at our boat having a good time as they were just sitting on a boat looking pretty bored.

My uncle had booked us through AAA, but here is a link to the companies website.

https://www.jollyrogerbarbados.com