I just finished 5 weeks on Rickmer's Singapore, and what a fabulous trip. If you like peace and quiet, reading or puzzles, a chair on deck watching the seas.... well, you can't do better than booking a freighter trip. I'm now looking for a time to do more such travel.

If you have any questions, I'm happy to answer them.:D

I just finished 5 weeks on Rickmer's Singapore, and what a fabulous trip. If you like peace and quiet, reading or puzzles, a chair on deck watching the seas.... well, you can't do better than booking a freighter trip. I'm now looking for a time to do more such travel.

If you have any questions, I'm happy to answer them.:D

Happy to hear you loved it. Did you do a blog or post photos anywhere? I'd love to see them. How many others sailing as passengers? How was the interaction with the crew? At ports, how long were you off the ship and what did you do?

Thanks for reporting back.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

See blog @ tourgypsy.WordPress.com. I'm still traveling so access to CC is limited.

Thank you so much. Your report was a perfect look into this type of travel. I also read your other blog entries and have to say I was disappointed that you hit your wall just prior to the Richard tour, as I would have loved to hear more on that. I, too, enjoy the Penman novels.

Enjoy the rest of your trip and safe travels to you.