St. John, NB - Big Pink HOHO Bus

KeywestK

In checking out the website for the Big Pink HOHO tour bus in St. John, I can't find anywhere on their website how much it costs. The website tells me where to go to buy tickets, but not the price. Does anyone have experience with these tours?

If all else fails, I can buy tix from RCI as an excursion, but prefer to do it on my own. Thanks for any info anyone can provide.

• 4 weeks later...

I read on tripadvisor through the reviews the only way tickets are sold for the Big Pink HOHO Bus is through the cruise line. I don't have personal experience with it though. One of the questions on Tripadvisor was about purchasing a ticket independently, and a representative from the HOHO Bus stated they do not sell tickets. They must be purchased through the cruise ship.

I read on tripadvisor through the reviews the only way tickets are sold for the Big Pink HOHO Bus is through the cruise line. I don't have personal experience with it though. One of the questions on Tripadvisor was about purchasing a ticket independently, and a representative from the HOHO Bus stated they do not sell tickets. They must be purchased through the cruise ship.

That is what I was told also. Must buy tickets thru cruise ship.

That is what I was told also. Must buy tickets thru cruise ship.

Thanks for the clarification. I thought I also had read that tickets must be bought through the cruise line.

This is what it says in the link I posted above:

Tours are only available on cruise ship days. Anyone (not just cruise passengers) can purchase tickets on cruise shop days (pending availability) at the Saint John Tour Desk.