Security

Muumuu

if I fly and go through security at my local airport will I have to go through again in Atlanta to board my connecting flight ?

No. You can move between the various terminal buildings (by the underground train or walking) without going back through security. The exception is that if you arrive at ATL from outside the USA...you will have to clear TSA before having access to any of the terminals.

Hank

No. You can move between the various terminal buildings (by the underground train or walking) without going back through security. The exception is that if you arrive at ATL from outside the USA...you will have to clear TSA before having access to any of the terminals.

Hank

If you are coming from a major Canadian airport (as well as a handful of other international airports with pre-clearance) then you will also arrive at a domestic gate in Atlanta avoiding security.

If you are coming from a major Canadian airport (as well as a handful of other international airports with pre-clearance) then you will also arrive at a domestic gate in Atlanta avoiding security.

True enough. Am also thinking that Aruba has U.S. Pre-Clearance.

Hank