If you need to cruise regent, beware!

I've really enjoyed reading your updates during your trip and also this wrap-up.

I'm booked on the Mariner for my first RSSC cruise this fall: "Serene Sunsets" -- 28 nights Vancouver to Miami via Alaska and the Panama Canal. This will be my third cruise ever. My first was Holland America to Alaska last fall for 14 days; the second is coming up this summer, also Holland America, 38 days "Voyage of the Vikings" r/trip from Boston. I arrive back home from the Vikings cruise and 17 days later, I board the Mariner -- so 17 days to unpack from a north Atlantic / Arctic cruise, and repack for Alaska and the Caribbean. I'm an obsessive list-maker, so I should have everything lined up, but still ... Anyway, thanks again for sharing your experiences. It definitely helps "newbies" like me get a sense of life onboard.

Lana in Bellingham, WA

ArtsyCraftsy, All I can say is your going to enjoy your cruise. Did we a any problems during this trip, yes we did--but nothing that was't corrected within a reasonable time, I always say if these were the only problems in life - wouldn't that be nice. But let me say on this cruise the good really out performed the bad by a lot. So much so we're looking forward to our next Regent cruise even if we have withdraws again:halo::halo:

Ronrick, I too have developed this addiction. It is not one I will ever try to break. Have really enjoyed your posts.

Sometimes you don't have a choice:DAnd thanks, I guess we'll do it again next time.