HELP: Question about disembarking process

shakeyy

Hi guys!

I have a question about disembarking. I am booked with Norwegian Breakaway cruise. If the itinerary says disembark at 7:00am, what is the usual time that all passengers get off the ship? Im booked in Spa Balcony (if it matters)

what is disembarkation process? I'm asking because I have a flight from Copenhagen to Santorini at 11:30 am and cruise itinerary says disembarking at 7am... I didn't have many flight options that goes to santorini on the same day.

Thank you!

as a general rule, everyone must be out of their cabins by 8, 830 and off the ship by NLT 10 am.

you will need to determine how far away the airport is, plus the 'typical' length of time it takes to get off the ship and through Customs/Immigration and on to the airport.

Do you dock at 7 am or disembark at 7 am? Two different things.

Roz

Roz is right - the itinerary doesn't say what time you disembark, but when the ship docks. Some cruise lines allow those who want to carry their own luggage off the ship to be the first ones off, then assign disembark times according to some combination of flight time/passenger loyalty status/cabin category. Ask on the Norwegian board what system they use and how strict they are about enforcing it.

Hi guys!

I have a question about disembarking. I am booked with Norwegian Breakaway cruise. If the itinerary says disembark at 7:00am, what is the usual time that all passengers get off the ship? Im booked in Spa Balcony (if it matters)

what is disembarkation process? I'm asking because I have a flight from Copenhagen to Santorini at 11:30 am and cruise itinerary says disembarking at 7am... I didn't have many flight options that goes to santorini on the same day.

Thank you!

If you carry your own luggage off ship you should be able to be off by 8AM .We were on the Breakaway last year . We scheduled a car service pickup for 9:15 but did not get off the ship till 10:20.

And keep in mind no one gets off until the ship has cleared customs and immigration.

Roz

It would be best to do self disembarkment to get off early. You need to be able to manage your luggage. Be lined up before the disembarkment time.

Hi! I just want to confirm, you didn't do self disembarkment hey? and did you go through customs? and were there taxi's easily available at the cruise terminal? Thanks

It would be best to do self disembarkment to get off early. You need to be able to manage your luggage. Be lined up before the disembarkment time.

we have very few luggage so we should be able to carry it with us. Do they always allow us to go first if we carry our luggage ourselves?

And keep in mind no one gets off until the ship has cleared customs and immigration.

Roz

Thank you!

Roz is right - the itinerary doesn't say what time you disembark, but when the ship docks. Some cruise lines allow those who want to carry their own luggage off the ship to be the first ones off, then assign disembark times according to some combination of flight time/passenger loyalty status/cabin category. Ask on the Norwegian board what system they use and how strict they are about enforcing it.

Do you dock at 7 am or disembark at 7 am? Two different things.

Roz

it only says arrive at 7am (disembarkation) on the itinerary

The answer to your question can vary by cruise line. So you would do better to ask it in the section for NCL.

as a general rule, everyone must be out of their cabins by 8, 830 and off the ship by NLT 10 am.

you will need to determine how far away the airport is, plus the 'typical' length of time it takes to get off the ship and through Customs/Immigration and on to the airport.

Thanks guys! Airport is 30mins away. I'm not sure about customs though :(