2019 December itineraries

Caroldoll

• 2 months later...

Sorry about the earlier “April” rumor...

Now the Seabourn reservations dept says “sometime this summer”. Sadly, other luxury lines have their schedules for late 2019 and 2020 out already, so this means people will be booking cruises elsewhere for the competitive itineraries. For example, the QM2 March, 2020 cruise sectors from Australia to Southampton are close to sold out in QG.

Happy and healthy sailing!

I just checked. Sojourn's schedule for early 2020 is not out yet. That ship apparently is now the "grand voyage" ship while the other 4 do the 1, 2, or 3 week cruises in the Jan-March period. So if that's your interest watch the website periodically.

They are now on Seabourn's website, going out until May 2020.

Thanks for this. Going to look for - hopefully - a suitable itinerary for Holiday 2019. We're not interested in any of the Holiday offerings this year, so we'll miss being on SB at a time of year we're usually onboard. (Antarctica does interest us both but when we do that we want to make it a long cruise with extra time in South America, and don't have the time to do that just yet. Hopefully 2021 will be our year, assuming SB is still going there by then).

Fingers crossed I fid something interesting for 2019.

EDIT- nope. Nothing of interest. Await Sojourn.

I just checked. Sojourn's schedule for early 2020 is not out yet. That ship apparently is now the "grand voyage" ship while the other 4 do the 1, 2, or 3 week cruises in the Jan-March period. So if that's your interest watch the website periodically.

Thanks. Wondered where all the southern Africa trips went. I just need to be patient.

Interesting. I’ve just looked at the odyssey 7 Dec 2019 itinerary and the detail doesn’t match the map at all. Wonder if Seabourn has done any quality checking on this release?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I noticed that. They've used the map which is the correct one for the Odyssey Christmas cruise, but it's completely incorrect for the 7th December itinerary. Some of my favourite ports on that 7th December one, assuming the listed itinerary is correct and the map image has been added in error.