Costa Diadema from Savona Western Med March 10-17 2018

alicat58

Hi

I am glad you had a good cruise. I fully agree with you that they should change the info on the website.

We asked the cruise consultant when we booked our upcoming cruise and she told us that we would have to pay for the upgrade.

How did it work? Did they make a change to your card on board?

You have to tell us what you did on your cruise.

Alicat

There was a table in the atrium and you paid your money and they used a machine to issue a new card to include Piu Gusto.

• 3 weeks later...

Well just starting to get ready to go on Sunday, been a turbulent 2 weeks resulting in hubby not well enough to travel so mother coming with me, this has meant some frantic phone calls and some extra out lay with ryanair to get tickets changed, costa were a pleasure to deal with. So plans for excursions are now different and have booked Spa passess for whole cruise as mum and I enjoy spa , hubby not so.indeed after the stresses of the last few weeks a restful cruise us called for.

Thanks, I'll zoom off to that table the moment I get on board. It starts feeling like I am on holiday when I am sipping on a Mojito.

Alicat

Lol how alike are we? Mojito is my go to drink onboard too!!!

Hi Rio

Gosh a lot of people seems to have their cruise plans overturned by illness. I hope you and your mum have an amazing time together. Enjoy it and the Mojitos.

By the way how are the wedding plans getting along? Cannot believe but daughter went to try wedding dresses to see what suits her, totally fell in love with a rather gorgeous dress(will fit in a large suitcase:evilsmile:) and bought it herself!

Now the mother of the bride just needs to get herself in shape and get something to wear.

Let us know how you got on.

Riana

• 3 weeks later...

Daughter was 11. Not a great experience. She is now 24 and got engaged yesterday. Mummy is telling the world! [emoji16]

Riana

Sent from my SM-G925F using Forums mobile app

Congratulations on your daughter's engagement.

Missed this review as I was was on a cruise LOL and didn't access Cruise Critic. Thanks again for doing it. Love your style and very informative.

Thanks Maryann

I am toying wit the idea of writing something about our recent cruise from Dover on the Mediterranea but got back home and basically started working(from home) the same day and not stopped since.

I might have a look later in the week and see how I feel.

Riana

Ps Thanks for the congratulations. The latest cruise did not help the diet!