Nassau Fishing

luvmygirlz

• 3 weeks later...

We are currently booked with Born Free, another one I read about was Chubasco. Island Time is another one but I'm not sure they do deep sea.

We weren't really looking for deep sea, but more with something that would be comfortable for a group of 10 privately.

We are currently booked with Born Free, another one I read about was Chubasco. Island Time is another one but I'm not sure they do deep sea.

We weren't really looking for deep sea, but more with something that would be comfortable for a group of 10 privately.

Can I asked what your excursion with Born Free entails and what the cost is?

Can I asked what your excursion with Born Free entails and what the cost is?

We have a half day package booked which is four hours. They said they will basically do whatever we want. We are hoping for an hour of snorkeling, an hour of fishing and an hour on a private beach. I think they can also try a cove to swim with turtles. The rate is about $850 for the four hours.

We have a half day package booked which is four hours. They said they will basically do whatever we want. We are hoping for an hour of snorkeling, an hour of fishing and an hour on a private beach. I think they can also try a cove to swim with turtles. The rate is about $850 for the four hours.

That's not bad for what you get. I'm spending $800+ for a day trip to the Exumas and it's not private.

That's not bad for what you get. I'm spending $800+ for a day trip to the Exumas and it's not private.

Yea we read mixed reviews on the speed boat to get out there and we dont have any desire to swim with pigs.

Yea we read mixed reviews on the speed boat to get out there and we dont have any desire to swim with pigs.

I don't care much for the pigs, but it goes to the yacht club and multiple other stops so it seems like a nice day trip. Can't do it on a cruise though. We were supposed to go today but weather didn't hold out. So we may come back soon and try again.