New Silver Spirit Video

Daveywavey70

I Made this video whilst onboard but unfortunately I couldn't upload it due to the wifi. This was shot in the first few days and is a bit rough because I did it on my mobile phone. Couldn't shoot a tour of our suite because unfortunately we had no lights.

Will upload a better quality version soon.

Hope its informative.

I don't remember seeing a public computer but I wasn't looking for one sorry.

The food was pretty amazing. Seishing and Indochine were particulrly good.

Didn't get to try Silver Note as it only opened half way through the cruise. Hope you have a great time guys, I'm sure they'l have ironed out the teething troubles by then.

If I saw it correctly, I am disappointed they did not put doors in the very back to the outside patio of La Terrazza like the Muse has. I have been on Spirit twice and loved eating breakfast and lunch out there, but the doors on the sides are awkward.

We were able to tour the Muse on our July 2017 Spirit cruise.

If I saw it correctly, I am disappointed they did not put doors in the very back to the outside patio of La Terrazza like the Muse has. I have been on Spirit twice and loved eating breakfast and lunch out there, but the doors on the sides are awkward.

We were able to tour the Muse on our July 2017 Spirit cruise.

They are automatic doors though So no problem going through with plates etc. Although saying that there were plenty of waiters offering to carry your plate for you anyway.

They are automatic doors though So no problem going through with plates etc.
This is true and I loved La Terrazza on my 2 cruises. I just liked that the Muse has auto doors straight ahead as you walk into the restaurant and you don't have to go immediate right or left , walk through a thinner area to get to center back. Does the Spirit have auto doors now in the back and missed them in the video?

This is true and I loved La Terrazza on my 2 cruises. I just liked that the Muse has auto doors straight ahead as you walk into the restaurant and you don't have to go immediate right or left , walk through a thinner area to get to center back. Does the Spirit have auto doors now in the back and missed them in the video?

As I remember there is an automatic door on each side but none at the back.

Heading out on Silver Spirit from Copenhagen in July. Our first Silversea cruise. Craving info, thank you for your video!

Hi, I sailed her last summer and it was my first Silversea cruise. I am taking my 2nd SS cruise in July too:D

This time I am trying Whisper. I hope you have a wonderful cruise:)