lobster

Traderbill

For Bar Harbor, I would suggest Stewman's Lobster Pound which is just a short walk from the tender dock or the West Street Cafe which is just past Stewman's. As you reach the street from the tender dock, turn right for either

SBtS

We ate at Testa's because we had a discount from the Acadia tour we took....Will try one of these on our next Oct 2019 visit to Bar Harbor.

Food in Portland tends to be somewhat pricey. Portland Lobster Co is right down the street from the cruise terminal, eat outside on picnic tables, lobsters and lobster rolls. Becky's Diner does a great lobster roll. High Roller on Exchange street does good lobster, including a "lobby pop" (deep fried tail on a stick) and lobster tacos. For a real sit down, Boone's Fish House and Oyster Room is great, and right down the block.

OMG! Many thanks to all those who have experience in these ports. One of my all time favorite food memories is of a seaside pub in Salem, MA where I first experienced a butta-drenched lobsta roll. Thought I'd died and gone to heaven! DH and I are doing a NCL Dawn cruise next year and hope to find that holy grail again.

Edited by JuneauWhatIMean
Drunkin spelling~!

• 3 weeks later...