Queen Mary Jan/Feb 2019

rnr4thatsme

Hi all... when trying to book a room at this hotel, it's showing the whole months of January and February as "restricted" and won't let me book. Any idea why? Does it usually shut down over these months?

Have you thought about calling the Queen Mary and asking them?

Hi all... when trying to book a room at this hotel, it's showing the whole months of January and February as "restricted" and won't let me book. Any idea why? Does it usually shut down over these months?

I called them over 6 weeks ago to check on rooms in January because it said no rooms available when I checked online . When I called them, they said the reason it said no rooms available was because they had not starting booking rooms for January yet. At that time, they were only booking through the 2nd week of November. You could call them or just keep checking online.

I recently saw a Groupon for the Queen Mary, so you might want to check it out. I'm not sure if the dates you would like to go are available with the groupon, but it won't hurt to check. I have found with their website, its often easier to call directly and ask questions about the Queen Mary...you will get a more straight forward answer. I do know there is a big renovation coming up, so also consider that before making reservations.

• 3 weeks later...

If you sign up on the web site you will get email offers for discounts. I’ve stayed a few times and got on their list.

The self guided tour is great, check out the hospital in the lower aft section, fascinating.

My father took one of the last transatlantic crossings in 1965 before decomissioning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro