Silly question about corkscrew for wine

LB_NJ

Supposedly the Britannia cabin comes with a half bottle of wine. Do they supply the corkscrew (assuming not screw top)?

Also, if I bring my own wine on board to drink in the room, am I correct in assuming I need to bring a corkscrew?

Any issues bringing a corkscrew through security?

Supposedly the Britannia cabin comes with a half bottle of wine. Do they supply the corkscrew (assuming not screw top)?

Also, if I bring my own wine on board to drink in the room, am I correct in assuming I need to bring a corkscrew?

Any issues bringing a corkscrew through security?

Yes, if you take wine that you want to drink in your cabin, it would be best to take a corkscrew. Your cabin steward may be able to loan you one, but I've never had any issue taking a simple one onboard with me.

The small blade for cutting foil is within the (four inch?) size limit for possessing onboard the cruise, so no problem with a Corkscrew. Airlines might be more restrictive but generally a Corkscrew is ok on a plane.

Either choose your selection of Carry-on wines that have a screw top or, suffer the embarrassment of traipsing along to the nearest bar venue and ask those crew members to oblige .

I don't think you can 'always rely' on a stateroom steward to loan you a 'corkscrew', the amount of folk who take wine onboard ,they'd have to have an endless supply on hand. ;)