Where are the reviews?

mtebor

I am so excited for our upcoming Emerald Cruise. I am having a hard time find river cruise reviews.

I tried a link under Research/Reviews but receive NOT FOUND on this server error.

I would like to read any recent river cruise review

There are fewer river cruisers than ocean cruisers, as witnessed by the number of posts (or lack thereof) in the River Cruising forum. I wrote a review of my first river cruise, but not the second.

Roz

There are fewer river cruisers than ocean cruisers, as witnessed by the number of posts (or lack thereof) in the River Cruising forum. I wrote a review of my first river cruise, but not the second.

Roz

So true. It is really all in the numbers. River cruises carry significantly fewer passengers (1/10th, 1/20th depending on which two ships you are comparing). Even on the Ocean cruises, less than five percent of passengers participate in Cruise Critic--and it is lower on the river cruises. At that rate of participation, you are talking under 5 cabins on a ship with 200 pax.

Roll call by sail date are practically insupportable and that is why you will see roll calls that are by itinerary and year in the River Cruise Roll call section and not by ship and sail date.

Hello from Emerald Waterways HQ. Mtebor, we really look forward to welcoming you on-board. You will find all our Cruise Critic reviews here - https://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/memberreviews/emerald-waterways/cl/

We are so pleased that the 2018 season has started off so well, with just short of 20 brand new 5 star reviews and two 4 star reviews.

At the end of each cruise we hand all guests a small Cruise Critic card, asking them to review their cruise on this website. We follow this up with a "welcome home" email, which provides a link direct to Cruise Critic. Last year we received over 200 reviews, we read every single one and we promise to take onboard every piece of feedback. Whichever Star-Ship you cruise on, we wish you a happy journey. David

Hello from Emerald Waterways HQ. Mtebor, we really look forward to welcoming you on-board. You will find all our Cruise Critic reviews here - https://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/memberreviews/emerald-waterways/cl/

We are so pleased that the 2018 season has started off so well, with just short of 20 brand new 5 star reviews and two 4 star reviews.

At the end of each cruise we hand all guests a small Cruise Critic card, asking them to review their cruise on this website. We follow this up with a "welcome home" email, which provides a link direct to Cruise Critic. Last year we received over 200 reviews, we read every single one and we promise to take onboard every piece of feedback. Whichever Star-Ship you cruise on, we wish you a happy journey. David

We just returned from the 19 day Vietnam & Cambodia Explorer & Mekong River Cruise on the M/V Mekong Navigator, packaged by Emerald Waterways, which I'd just submitted a ship's review for. Great trip all around!

Respecting the "cruise critic card", we never got one, which I guess is only for the European cruise. Never got a "welcome home" email either.

We're going on the Rhine River cruise with Emerald in August/18, perhaps we'll get something like what you'd mentioned then.

We just returned from the 19 day Vietnam & Cambodia Explorer & Mekong River Cruise on the M/V Mekong Navigator, packaged by Emerald Waterways, which I'd just submitted a ship's review for. Great trip all around!

Respecting the "cruise critic card", we never got one, which I guess is only for the European cruise. Never got a "welcome home" email either.

We're going on the Rhine River cruise with Emerald in August/18, perhaps we'll get something like what you'd mentioned then.

Hi Foodpolice, thanks for replying, we look forward to reading your review when it is published.

Our Cruise Critic cards are generally (it is up to the individual Cruise Director) highlighted within a port talk towards the end of the cruise and then left in reception or by the Cruise Director desk. I will follow this up with our Asia team to ensure they have supplies on-board our Mekong Navigator cruise.

Thanks for taking the time to reply, I will ensure Cruise Critic is mentioned and the cards are displayed during our next cruise. David