Low Salt in MDR

LB_NJ

There has been a lot of discussion about food on the QM2 however I haven't seen anything about pre-ordering a low-salt diet.

I don't expect it to be great however, I could go off my diet for a little while if it is a really bad option in the MDR.

Anyone have any experience asking for the low sodium diet in the QM2 MDR and their experience with the food?

Any information on your experience would be appreciated.

No problem at all. Cunard are use to dealing with all sorts of special diet meal requests. You just have to make your requirements known.

Make your requirements known the first evening on embarkation with your table 'Station Head waiter' ( do not go into any details with your table waiter as you'll be wasting valuable time) It is your table Head Waiter who will take care of special meal requests.

I'm sure you'll be satisfied, I have shared tables with other guests who have requested a special diet and they all appear to be very well looked after and taken care of.

I've noticed in the Kings Court/Lido (in the self service area) there is a section set aside offering a selection of special diet meals.