Volcano Erupting - Check for Updates

Kartgv

BigIslandCruiser, you statement on whether a person or people are afraid of volcanoes that they should not visit, Hawaii, makes me think of people asking us who live in Calif why we live with earthquakes. Our answer, is for the 100's that occur daily, about 90 % we never feel. The larger 4.5 & much higher, occur maybe every 30 + years.. Wherever one lives, our Mother Nature will throw disasters our way.. The earth is constantly changing, there will be Volcanoes, quakes, etc, we can't move away from them so we learn to live with them. The daughter & I hope in 10 months things will quiet down on Hawaii and our cruise will be able to return to the Island, regardless, we would still love to visit the Island and see what we are able to see.

When is NCL notifying passengers of cruise changes. Need to deal with cars etc for cruise leaving 5/26

We are on the June 9th cruise. I’m waiting to hear something also. I would be pretty angry if it turns into another day in Honolulu on the boat and not Atleast a day at sea. If I’m going to be in Honolulu I’d much rather be on Waikiki than at the cruise port staring into space.

NJ 1952 and dominicr,

So far it seems that NCL is notifying passengers by email the day before the cruise is scheduled to leave. So if they keep to the current notification timeline they will notify you on Friday, the day before scheduled departure.

We are on the June 9th cruise. I’m waiting to hear something also. I would be pretty angry if it turns into another day in Honolulu on the boat and not Atleast a day at sea. If I’m going to be in Honolulu I’d much rather be on Waikiki than at the cruise port staring into space.

They are not letting passengers off the ship when spending an extra night in Honolulu? I would be upset with that also. Hope all works out for you June 9th cruise. Cherie

They are not letting passengers off the ship when spending an extra night in Honolulu? I would be upset with that also. Hope all works out for you June 9th cruise. Cherie

Oh I don’t know if they are letting people off the boat or not. There just isn’t anything in Honolulu that I’d want to do after being there a week already.

Rather than staring into space, perhaps you might take the time to see everything the ship has to offer.

Oh I don’t know if they are letting people off the boat or not. There just isn’t anything in Honolulu that I’d want to do after being there a week already.

Since I love Oahu I would rather have a day on Oahu than a day at sea, but appreciate that you will be done with Oahu after a week. I'd take an extra day on Waikiki any day. Hope you have a great cruise. Cherie

Rather than staring into space, perhaps you might take the time to see everything the ship has to offer.

I’ve been on the ship twice already. Personally I’m not a huge Hawaii fan but thats just me. I’d much rather go to the Caribbean. Everyone is different though and I can understand why people fall in love with Hawaii.