Visa

RVfromAZ

I just filled out the paperwork/ Visa for upcoming NCL Sky to Cuba, however now I think I may have done incorrectly. We plan on taking NCL Excursions so I checked "I will not disembark the vessel while in Cuba to participate in any of the above referenced activities during this sailing. Did I check the correct box? I am confused. Please advise.

• 4 weeks later...

Where is the form for this Visa? We just booked for a Cuba cruise departing in 6 days. Just did the check in and I expected to see it there. I’m getting anxious. We plan to use ( and already booked) Old Car Tours independently.

Where is the form for this Visa? We just booked for a Cuba cruise departing in 6 days. Just did the check in and I expected to see it there. I’m getting anxious. We plan to use ( and already booked) Old Car Tours independently.

When you are in your account check messages. I have one regarding shore excursions. In that message there is a link for the form.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Great, thanks I see it! Now, if I’m doing a private excursion do I check “Educational exchanges – group people-to-people through Norwegian or other organization” or “

Support for the Cuban people”

I was told by my private guide to select “support for the Cuban people”.

Do you know we go about get and paying for the Visa?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I assume it was part of the taxes/fees we paid for the cruise. Do you mean physically “getting” it? Sometimes it doesn’t work that way- I don’t know if you actually need anything in hand.

I went with RCCL so it might be different, but we got our visa when we checked in and it was charged to our on board account. The affidavit we filled out to say why we were going to Cuba was a completely different form than the Visa itself. The affidavit you could redo/fix; the Visa you could not (unless you wanted to pay for a new one).

I assume it was part of the taxes/fees we paid for the cruise. Do you mean physically “getting” it? Sometimes it doesn’t work that way- I don’t know if you actually need anything in hand.

You will get a piece of paper that you place in your passport. Cuban immigration will take part of it at some point and the rest of it at another.

• 4 weeks later...

The fee for the 'Visa' is NOT included or part of your taxes and port charges. On NCL, anyway, it is a separate line item ... 'VISA' $75.

I sailed NCL last year to Cuba. CALL and tell Cus. Svc. Rep. you want your visa through NCL and it'll be added.

You 'get' the Visa when you check in at the port.

The fee for the 'Visa' is NOT included or part of your taxes and port charges. On NCL, anyway, it is a separate line item ... 'VISA' $75.

I sailed NCL last year to Cuba. CALL and tell Cus. Svc. Rep. you want your visa through NCL and it'll be added.

Thank you

• 1 month later...

So there isn't a separate form for the visa? I see the travel affidavit and we have been charged for the visa but am unsure whether we need to fill out anything else.

So there isn't a separate form for the visa? NO I see the travel affidavit and we have been charged for the visa but am unsure whether we need to fill out anything else.

You will fill out the visa after they hand it to you at check in.

Take it back to your cabin, put it in a safe place.

At some point before you get to Havana, pull it out, fill in the blanks (name, passport #, etc) and keep it with your passport.

Bring it when you disembark in Havana, the customs agent will take it.

Pretty simple process.