Parking fees

tdanny

How much are the parking fees at the garage at Port Canaveral

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Forums mobile app

$17 per day AND you pay for the day you go in and the day you leave.

So for a 7 day cruise...you pay for 8 days.

But it’s so convenient we do it anyway...😁

You can also google cruise parking for the area. We save a lot of money by parking with an offsite group and using their shuttle. I always check reviews before going with a particular group. We were more than happy with what we have used so far (but they have been in other cities).

I was not going to start up my standard "look it up on Google" response but since this has already been done by someone else, the OP could have just typed "port canaveral parking garage rates" into Google and gotten their answer immediately.

Well, Donaldsc, how do you get 10,000 plus posts if cruisers google instead of asking on cruise critic? You are obvious quite active on these forums so why would you be critical of someone with 8 posts asking a cruise related question on Cruise Critic?

Well, Donaldsc, how do you get 10,000 plus posts if cruisers google instead of asking on cruise critic? You are obvious quite active on these forums so why would you be critical of someone with 8 posts asking a cruise related question on Cruise Critic?

That happens after you answer the same question 347 times......

If you look at my posts, you will see that I do answer a lot of questions. However, I have never been able to figure out why people go to the effort to log into CC, type their question, and then go back onto CC to get their answer when they could just type 4 or 5 words into Google and click on what is usually the first or 2nd hit. They would save themselves time and get their answer immediately. It is not really that hard to do simple searches in Google.

How many times have we seen someone posting a question such as "what will the weather be in Nome in August?"

DON

Do cruise ships go to Nome?

Actually the Maasdam does on July 19 2019 on its cruise from San Francisco to Yokohama. It also stops at Dutch Harbor if you are interested. I checked it out on https://www.cruisetimetables.com/. This is a very useful site

http://www.nome.climatemps.com/august.php will give you an idea of what sort of weather you can expect then..

I found all this out in about 5 minutes on Google. I do know what I am "talking" about.

DON

Edited by donaldsc

Actually the Maasdam does on July 19 2019 on its cruise from San Francisco to Yokohama. It also stops at Dutch Harbor if you are interested. I checked it out on https://www.cruisetimetables.com/. This is a very useful site

http://www.nome.climatemps.com/august.php will give you an idea of what sort of weather you can expect then..

I found all this out in about 5 minutes on Google. I do know what I am "talking" about.

DON[/quote

I meant to add that Windows 10 includes a weather app that is very good for climate data.

DON

• 2 weeks later...