Address to Seattle Pier 91 terminal

dpump

Parking lot address is 2001 West Garfield St, Lot D, Seattle, WA 98119. They do have a shuttle that goes from this parking lot to the pier where you drop off luggage. I cannot find an address for the actual pier though. Google maps does show it as a 13 min walk. The FAQ's page for the cruise parking lot is here:

https://www.cruiseseattleparking.com/pages/pier91

Does anyone know the address or directions from the cruise terminal to parking at Pier 91, Smith Cove

All traffic leaving the cruise terminal heads north along the pier towards the Magnolia Bridge. It bends right a bit, and at that point you'll turn left to continue north and go under the Magnolia Bridge. The road bends to the left, so you're now pointing west. You'll come to a T intersection: you can either turn left to go under the Magnolia Bridge (and then turn left to get up on the bridge and leave) or go straight, at which point you'll go directly into the parking lot. Google Maps has it listed explicitly as "Pier 91 Smith Cove Cruise Terminal Parking" and "Smith Cove Cruise Terminal". The parking lot is just north of the Magnolia Bridge on W Garfield St, across from 23rd Ave W.

Truly can't catch the shuttle from parking to the terminal?

Truly you can.

• 8 months later...
All traffic leaving the cruise terminal heads north along the pier towards the Magnolia Bridge. It bends right a bit, and at that point you'll turn left to continue north and go under the Magnolia Bridge. The road bends to the left, so you're now pointing west. You'll come to a T intersection: you can either turn left to go under the Magnolia Bridge (and then turn left to get up on the bridge and leave) or go straight, at which point you'll go directly into the parking lot. Google Maps has it listed explicitly as "Pier 91 Smith Cove Cruise Terminal Parking" and "Smith Cove Cruise Terminal". The parking lot is just north of the Magnolia Bridge on W Garfield St, across from 23rd Ave W.

Truly you can.

I am traveling solo and thinking of driving from California. If I drive can I drop my luggage off and then go park or do I need to park and haul my luggage on the shuttle to the drop off?

Thanks

Alan

I am traveling solo and thinking of driving from California. If I drive can I drop my luggage off and then go park or do I need to park and haul my luggage on the shuttle to the drop off?

Thanks

Alan

A couple of years ago, DH and I had a Seattle friend pick us up at the airport the all 3 of us went to Smiths Cove where she parked the car to join us on a Princess Bon Voyage Experience.

Prior to the trip, I contacted Smiths Cove to ask your same question and was told that it’s just fine to park and bring all your bags onto the parking shuttle. I’m glad we did that (and it was no more a problem to do it than it is when you do the same thing at your local airport!) because we could all stay together and it was quicker. Had our friend needed to drop one of us and our bags first, it would have taken extra time negotiating an unfamiliar area, not to mention the traffic of disembarking and embarking pax vehicles driving around; the shuttle driver knows exactly how to deal with the traffic and it was easy.

Enjoy your cruise....we’ll be sailing from pier 91 in a few days!!

Debbie, if you’re looking for a place to park your car during your cruise DON’T park at the Republic Parking lot at Smith Cove Pier 91. Park here at https://www.seattlecruiseparking.com/ it’s behind the Seattle Armory just off of 15th Ave W. They’ll pick you and your luggage up at your car and take you over to Pier 91, it’s about a 10 minute ride over to the pier. None of this drop off your luggage and passengers at the Pier 91, park your car and the driver take the shuttle over to the Pier. It’s a little less expensive than the Republic lot, we park there every year and I think this will be our 7th or 8th year parking, It works well, easy in and easy out.

Randy