Costa Favolosa Room Service

zdrifko

Hi,

I have looked a lot for this answer so I'm sorry if I'm posting a double question.

I have Premium Cabin and Brindiamo.

I know room service is free at least I hope :) But I have questions about drinks. Can I order coffee or beer to the room and if yes is there any cost for this service?

Thanks.

p.s. my first cruise.

• 2 months later...
Hi,

I have looked a lot for this answer so I'm sorry if I'm posting a double question.

I have Premium Cabin and Brindiamo.

I know room service is free at least I hope :) But I have questions about drinks. Can I order coffee or beer to the room and if yes is there any cost for this service?

Thanks.

p.s. my first cruise.

Good question! I was wondering the same thing. As things are different from ship to ship and cruise line to cruise line one never knows unless we ask!

Yes you can order coffee, but would now think no for anything alcoholic as they are now not stocking the mini-bars with alcohol due to them being emptied and end of cruise by some passengers. Although this applied to the Intenditore package on our last cruise sure this will be the norm from now on.

Same old thing a few people spoiling a good thing by their greed, for the others.

Our butler did bring us two glass of wine but nothing in bottles.

The mini bar was fully stocked on Victoria last month. We never take anything from the fridge and would love it to be empty as we want our water chilled

The cabin steward unlocks the fridge when you arrive and locks it on your last evening.

The mini bar was fully stocked on Victoria last month. We never take anything from the fridge and would love it to be empty as we want our water chilled

The cabin steward unlocks the fridge when you arrive and locks it on your last evening.

Does anyone know if you ask them to clear out the mini fridge will they do it?

I have medicine that needs refridgeration.