Costa World Cruise 2020

MortgageChick

Good Morning

I see the 2020 Costa World Cruise itinerary is on the Costa site. Not retired yet so unable to do the full cruise at this time. I understand that the cruiseline is interested in selling as many staterooms as possible for the whole 106/108 or 112 days, but do any of you know what month they usually start to sell the segments ( usually 25 to 50 day segments). I like Costas itinerary for Feb 2019 Santiago to Singapore , however my daughter is getting married next year so budget wise 2019 is not the best year for a large travel expense. There are some changes in the 2020 itinerary after it leaves Santiago, and my guess is the segment will be shorter and end in Sydney or perhaps longer and end in Hong Kong. Either way I would love to be able to reserve space as soon as possible, whenever that might be.

I was wondering if any of you watch the dates, or know in the past when the World cruises usually start offering the smaller segments for sale. I am beyond frustrated in my calls to the Cruise Lines attempting to get any info. I cannot believe how little the reservations agents at any of the lines know about World segments, even the ones that are available for booking. TIA