Freeport & Carnival Excursions

efoote01

Hello,

Has anyone ever taken an excursion thru Carnival that they enjoyed in Freeport?

Normally we take a taxi to a local beach, but there is not enough info out there for me to feel comfortable doing Freeport on my own.

Thanks for any suggestions!

We really enjoyed the Kayak excursion that ends at Gold Rock beach. I think there is a Jeep excursion that ends at the same point.

Port and the area near it is very industrial, but there are very lovely parts of the island too.

We loved the kayak excursion (adult only trip). We're considering it again for our August cruise, but not sure how much the kids would like it. Thanks for the video, showing it to the kids might help us decide.

If we don't do that, we'd do either the Sea and Sea or dolphins. Sea and Sea only has 3 reviews (2 positive), and I can find very little on the Rand nature center.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We did the VIP sail and snorkel. Was very relaxing. Myself, my daughter and 2 grandchildren. I sat my butt on the boat while they snorked (I did see "Dori" swimming by :D ) After boarding the boat, we were served with MImosa's. During the sail, they had coctails available and water. After they snorkeled, we had lunch for 2. Was in a cute deep compartment dish that 2 people shared. Nothing big, but served the purpose. My daughter wants to do it again our next cruise.

that looks nice

We also did this excursion and loved it. They took 3 different groups of around 10 each, so it was still a small group even though a Carnival excursion. Very relaxing (although the narrows could get a little frustrating) and laid back. Lunch was simple but tasty, and that beach:hearteyes: