Reporting Back on Our Flight Experience

teacherman

Many of you gave us information on our questions, so I thought I would report back on our experience. We booked on Air2Sea (the second time we have used them) for a one way business class on American Airlines from CDG to ORD and then on to DTW. We were pleased with the price. We flew on a 787 and both of us felt it was one of the nicest flights we have ever done. DW had 7A and enjoyed it. I had 7D and felt very little movement from the attached seat. Food and service were quite good.

At ORD, we used our Mobile Passport and it only took us 5 minutes to get through immigration. We were given pre-check. The entire re-check process took us about 20 minutes until we were in the Admiral's Club at ORD enjoying a drink and some snacks. The whole day went very well. Thanks to all who provided advice and information.

Yes, they told us that at the Admiral's Lounge, which was near to our gate. DW said she did not want to walk there and back, so they gave us some drink vouchers and we stayed at the Admiral's. It worked out okay. The lounge at CDG was nice.