Autism at Sea

I have looked into this organization as a way to make my daughters cruise experience just a little better. Has anyone used their services and could you share about your experience with them? We are scheduling a walk through where we are able to go to the port and go through the steps it takes to understand how they work as far as getting you checked in and onto the ship in the next few weeks. Thanks for all your feedback.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

I have looked into this organization as a way to make my daughters cruise experience just a little better. Has anyone used their services and could you share about your experience with them? We are scheduling a walk through where we are able to go to the port and go through the steps it takes to understand how they work as far as getting you checked in and onto the ship in the next few weeks. Thanks for all your feedback.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

We have not cruised with Autism on the Seas yet but plan to in the future. I have been impressed with their help in answering our questions pre-booking. I have heard very good things about them.

We have always cruised with Royal and found them very helpful in meeting the needs of my now adult daughter with Aspergers (though her needs are quite high).

We have not cruised with Autism on the Seas yet but plan to in the future. I have been impressed with their help in answering our questions pre-booking. I have heard very good things about them.

We have always cruised with Royal and found them very helpful in meeting the needs of my now adult daughter with Aspergers (though her needs are quite high).

My niece had a totally different experience. Last year her in-laws took the entire family (30 people) on a Cruise aboard Harmony. She spent months communicating with RCCL's Special Needs Dept.., Had been assured both verbally and via emails that there would be no issues with my great nephew in the kids program and RCCL told her the staff aboard the Harmony had experience and training with such circumstance. Boarded the ship and was told under no circumstances would her son be allowed to attend the kids program. Even after showing all the emails confirmations from RCCL the staff on board the Harmony refuse my great-nephew into the kids program.... age was not a factor as he was 11 at the time. My niece not being shy and very used to having to advocate for son escalated the matter to a meeting with the Captain and was still denied. The family still had a good vacation but in the end her In-laws regretted not having booked a cruise through Autism at Seas.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. We are going on our fourth cruise with AOTS this summer. They make everything so much easier. We are platinum on NCL and still found it easier being with AotS. From expedited boarding to private times at all the venues, there’s not enough the staff can do for you.

When you ask my barely verbal eight year old about cruising his first comment is always “Team orange”. They wear bright orange t-shirts.

Any specific questions feel free to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...