Regent Voyager Rome to Venice June 1st ...anyone know who cruise director and social

I knew who the C.D. was but forgot. I went back to my April postings from the Voyager and learned that Margaret Lynn got onboard as C.D. when Ray got off (April 7th or 8th). Cruise Directors generally remain on board for 4 months so she should still be onboard in June. While we have not sailed with her, I've heard that she is wonderful!

Enjoy your cruise!

We get on the Voyager on July 22 in Barcelona. I hope Paul is still on board as Cruise Director. If you can find out, would like to know.

He is one of our favorites, but thought he left Regent to take a key position with Viking Cruise Ships as they we starting up.

We are on the Voyager now. Paul Reynolds joined us on 12 May as Cruise Director and I should imagine he will continue after 1 June.

Thanks elaina! This is why it is so difficult to figure out who will be on a ship in the future. Margaret Lynn was obviously only on for a short time. This likely has to do with the CD's vacation which is typically two months when someone has to fill in.

We have known Paul Reynolds for years - he is a gentlemen with a great British sense of humor (or humour as it is spelled in England).

Now forgive me if i am wrong but i recall a cruise last year where the cruise director Andy and his social hostess wife Tammy? introduced a comedian and they called him "The boy Paul"

It was all very lighthearted and they seemed very good friends. Maybe this has been taken in the wrong context?

Pam.