Adventure of the Seas-Specialty Coffee Question

Hi all! I love coffee and the last time I cruised, I was on a ship that had a Cafe Lattetudes. I noticed that the Adventure does not have this. Does anyone know if they serve fancy coffees anywhere on the ship? Like lattes, frozen lattes, chai lattes?? I will definitely get the refreshment beverage package if this is the case but don't want to spend the money and be disappointed if there isn't anything like this. Thank you so much for the help!!

Yes, at least I think it was Starbucks. Outside the Cafe Promenade, next to Ben and Jerry's.

I don't think so. It's just part of the Café Promenade that makes/serves coffee.

The only Starbucks (true Starbucks) are on Oasis class ships.

There is a Starbuck's on the Royal Promenade.

They may have a Starbucks sign on the wall (can't recall) signifying that the coffee they serve is made from Starbucks beans, but it is not a licensed Starbucks venue like on Oasis class ships. The significance is that the drink packages will be honored for specialty coffee on Adventure (no matter what brand of coffee is served), but not at the Starbucks venues on Oasis class ships.

I was on Adventure three weeks ago, after dry dock. There was a Starbuck's sign on the wall outside the Cafe Promenade and they were serving specialty coffees there. I didn't notice if people were paying for them or if they were complimentary. I'm not a specialty coffee drinker so I didn't pay too much attention to all the details

Edited by cruiseguy1016

Even is the Sturbucks sign is on the wall they do NOT use Starbucks on these ships - it varies but lately they use cheap Illy coffee beans.

Well the misperception works....put up a sign on the wall and most will think they get Starbucks!:rolleyes:

I would honestly have thought that if you have a sign above the door saying Starbucks you would have to be serving Starbucks coffee regardless if it's a licensed Starbucks or not. That's like going to a burger place with a McDonald sign and getting Birdseye burgers. :'):')

are the coffees served in Starbucks on Oasis included in my deluxe drinks package ??

No. However the coffees served at Cafe Promenade, Park Cafe, and restaurants are included.