PKtravelgreece

SharonK

I have used them and loved them. If you do a search there is more than one thread. All positive.

A very professionally run company. The driver/guides want you to be pleased and enjoy their job.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have used them and loved them. If you do a search there is more than one thread. All positive.

A very professionally run company. The driver/guides want you to be pleased and enjoy their job.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you so much for your response.

Who has used this company?Did you like the tour and guides and would you use them again? I’m considering the Full day semi private Athens tour in October.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We used them back in 2015 and were very happy. They were so easy to communicate with. Everyone loved our tour. We had a group of 12, and everybody was pleased.

Our guide at the Acropolis was fantastic.

We used them back in 2015 and were very happy. They were so easy to communicate with. Everyone loved our tour. We had a group of 12, and everybody was pleased.

Our guide at the Acropolis was fantastic.

thank you for your feedback!

Who has used this company?Did you like the tour and guides and would you use them again? I’m considering the Full day semi private Athens tour in October.

I have used PKTravel numerous times. Great service, excellent guides, and nice vehicles from many Greek ports. My wife and granddaughters will be using them in Olympia and Athens again in June. You won't be disappointed.

Ron

I have used PKTravel numerous times. Great service, excellent guides, and nice vehicles from many Greek ports. My wife and granddaughters will be using them in Olympia and Athens again in June. You won't be disappointed.

Ron

Thank you Ron!

We've been using them for at least 15 years( 8-10 times) and would not think of using anyone else.

I am currently working with Potoula, once again, on arranging a tour for Olympia. She is wonderful. I was reading some reviews about other tour companies in Katakolon and was not impressed.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We used PK travel about 10 days ago.

We were picked up at the port at 9am. Did a day trip along the coast up to Cape Sounion and then were dropped at the airport at 4pm.

Everything was seamless and we all enjoyed our day. We were a group of 7. The driver spoke excellent English and tailored the day to meet our needs.

• 4 weeks later...