Transportation from Fishermans Warf hotel?

#1Nanna

Hi! Any suggestions for San Francisco transportation from Fisherman's Warf area hotel to cruise terminal? We are a group of 6 adults & will also have at least 6 pieces of luggage. We are not wanting public transportation because of the luggage. Is there a shuttle service for hire in the area or will we need several Taxis? Thanks!!!

Hi! Any suggestions for San Francisco transportation from Fisherman's Warf area hotel to cruise terminal? We are a group of 6 adults & will also have at least 6 pieces of luggage. We are not wanting public transportation because of the luggage. Is there a shuttle service for hire in the area or will we need several Taxis? Thanks!!!

Which hotel? The Fisherman's Wharf area is pretty close to Pier 35 depending on which end of Fisherman's Wharf you're staying. As the previous poster mentioned, contact your hotel and see what arrangements they recommend.

We stayed at the Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf and it was a short walk to the cruise terminal. We had 2 suitcases each and to avoid traffic and people we used the street that is one block off of the Embarcadero. There was no hotel shuttle.

The current terminal or the new one which will open this fall?

That is a question I have asked and can not seem to find the answer to. The SF Port schedule only shows thru Dec. our cruise is in Jan. I know the new terminal opens in Sept. But I still don't know. I have heard that they will use both piers if there are two ships in port. Still looking for that answer if anyone knows......

That is a question I have asked and can not seem to find the answer to. The SF Port schedule only shows thru Dec. our cruise is in Jan. I know the new terminal opens in Sept. But I still don't know. I have heard that they will use both piers if there are two ships in port. Still looking for that answer if anyone knows......

Would like to know, as well.:)

Which hotel? The Fisherman's Wharf area is pretty close to Pier 35 depending on which end of Fisherman's Wharf you're staying. As the previous poster mentioned, contact your hotel and see what arrangements they recommend.

We are staying at the Marriott Fisherman's Wharf. I did ask them for a recommendation & they said I should just use a taxi. I am not against doing that, but with 6 adults and luggage, I guess we would need 2?

Do you know when in September? We are on the Sept 20th RT LA. Will cruises starting elsewhere do king for the day dock at the new dock?

I don't know specifically what date. It is very obvious where the ship is docked. A taxi or shuttle driver can't miss it. The only complexity, and it is pretty minor, is if more than one ship is in.