Mariner penthouse balcony question

Am wondering if there is a chaise lounge as well as the two chairs on the Mariner Penthouse balcony? I can't remember from prior cruises. Am toying with upgrading our reservation but questioning the value of almost doubling the cost of the cruise.

I do wish the frugal gene and socialization process hadn't left such a strong impact.

While I can't say 100%, we have been in PH suites on the Mariner a few times and I do not recall a chaise lounge - only two chairs. Unlike the PH balconies on Explorer, the ones on Mariner are not that big (until you get to the top suites).

Hi Jean.

Thanks for the reply. Greetings to the two of you from the two of us.

I was remembering no chaise but wasn't sure. Still have fond memories of sharing the views of the glacier in. Alaska with the two of you. Wouldn't mind that crisp air now as we bake in Southern CA.

Ann

Thanks, TC. I guess I was remembering the lovely Explorer balcony. Unfortunately our next 3 cruises are not on Explorer.

We hope to join you and many others on Splendor.

Are you booked on the very popular Los Angeles to Miami cruise on March 14, 2020? It should be a really nice cruise with a ton of CC'ers onboard. We will be in a Splendor Suite and are really looking forward to it. In the meantime we have two Explorer cruises booked and a couple of non-Regent west coast cruises - just to keep things interesting!

• 1 month later...
Are you booked on the very popular Los Angeles to Miami cruise on March 14, 2020? It should be a really nice cruise with a ton of CC'ers onboard. We will be in a Splendor Suite and are really looking forward to it. In the meantime we have two Explorer cruises booked and a couple of non-Regent west coast cruises - just to keep things interesting!

We are trying to get on this cruise: either direction. Totally booked☹️

We are trying to get on this cruise: either direction. Totally booked☹️

Did you waitlist yourself through your TA. This has been totally booked for a long time and is still over a year away. If you put a deposit to waitlist a category (fully refundable if it does not clear), the odds are fairly good that someone will cancel.

Good luck!