Adventure - My Time Dining - which deck

Don’t do my time dining unless you like to spend your precious vacation time waiting for a table.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Even when you have reservations? We did it on our last cruise 5 years ago.. but I can't remember if we had to wait.:confused:

We did my time dining yesterday on Adventure (seating for 2) and we were given a pager; we had time to get a drink at the bar above on deck 4 and were called as soon as we sat at the bar.

The dinner was also really fast (maybe too fast!)

Even when you have reservations? We did it on our last cruise 5 years ago.. but I can't remember if we had to wait.:confused:

Often yes. It’s a terrible system. Stick with traditional dining.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It more depends on when you want to eat. If you want to eat when every single other person wants to eat at the same time, yes it can take a long time for a table to open up.

On the other hand, if you want to eat roughly at the same time as traditional (early), there's no wait at all. We just sailed on the Adventure, and at 6pm, there is no wait. Better if you have reservations, and better than that if you arrange a specific table- so you don't even need to check in. We normally get done with a relaxing dinner early enough to see both shows if we wanted in a given evening.

It more depends on when you want to eat. If you want to eat when every single other person wants to eat at the same time, yes it can take a long time for a table to open up.

On the other hand, if you want to eat roughly at the same time as traditional (early), there's no wait at all. We just sailed on the Adventure, and at 6pm, there is no wait. Better if you have reservations, and better than that if you arrange a specific table- so you don't even need to check in. We normally get done with a relaxing dinner early enough to see both shows if we wanted in a given evening.

This was also our experience. Our waiter was really pressuring us to make a reservation but honestly he wasn't so great that we would have missed him so we didn't. Never had to wait when going early.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk