Referral program

Kfur

I am new to Viking. When reading posts from 2013, there was a discussion about having a referral from a Viking cruiser and getting $100 discount. Is this still in existence? If so, Can someone give me details? Since I’ve already booked our ocean cruise, can we still use this referral program?

Yes, the program is still active and you CAN still receive a voucher even if you have already booked and paid for a cruise. The only stipulation is that the referred individual be a first time Viking cruiser. We just received a $100 voucher, used toward the cost of our ocean cruise, when my sister and her husband booked a trip next summer on a Viking River Cruise. They also received a $100 voucher.

Yes, the program is still active and you CAN still receive a voucher even if you have already booked and paid for a cruise. The only stipulation is that the referred individual be a first time Viking cruiser. We just received a $100 voucher, used toward the cost of our ocean cruise, when my sister and her husband booked a trip next summer on a Viking River Cruise. They also received a $100 voucher.

I thought that you had to present the referral number at the time of booking. Maybe Viking will chime in with a verification.

My brother and sil booked a river cruise in July, used my name for a referral, each received $100 discount. Viking said I could apply their referrals ($200 total) to my existing booking prior to final payment. It is available for my use when they complete their guest information form.

My sister just booked her first river cruise using my referral number and my TA. When it came time for final payment--and after they filled out their guest information forms-- the TA applied the discount to our upcoming cruise. It was really quite simple.