Viking Jupiter

Dunca

Cruising on Viking Jupiter Athens to Venice, April 6, 2019

very hard to search for Jupiter roll calls on this site. Under "find your roll call" hit "If you don't find your Roll Call here, click here."

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1118

Steven

I stopped using the Find Your Roll Call tool a long time ago. It isn't accurate enough for me. Much faster just to navigate to the right cruise line and then the right ship and eye ball the list.

We are booked on Viking Jupiter April 25th, Along Europe's Western Coast, Barcelona to Copenhagen.

Do let me know how that goes with posts. I'm looking at this cruise. It does cover Copenhagen, as we did on VH cruise and Barcelona that I just did with the Mediterranean Odyssey but both of these cities have so much to offer that I just didn't get around to and all the places in between would be new for me so I am interested.

Do let me know how that goes with posts. I'm looking at this cruise. It does cover Copenhagen, as we did on VH cruise and Barcelona that I just did with the Mediterranean Odyssey but both of these cities have so much to offer that I just didn't get around to and all the places in between would be new for me so I am interested.

Trade Routes of the Middle Ages does the same itinerary but ends in Bergen rather than Copenhagen. The one we are doing is the only one listed-it might be a repositioning cruise to get it up to the Baltic area, but I don't know if it will be offered each year.

Trade Routes of the Middle Ages does the same itinerary but ends in Bergen rather than Copenhagen. The one we are doing is the only one listed-it might be a repositioning cruise to get it up to the Baltic area, but I don't know if it will be offered each year.

With this company you never know since they are growing and adapting but it does look interesting. Amsterdam is another one of those on the bucket list for me and the others in that stretch from the canal also looked interesting when studied in school. I've never done a canal either. We do do have locks on the San Antonio River if you take it to the museum reach area but I don't think it's the same thing. Travelstory from our cruise (Not in our Alla group)is making your journey and I guess you'll be on the ship together. Hope you've planned extra time in Barcelona, if you haven't been there. We did 3 days precruise and loved it .

We booked the Mediterranean Odessy, April 13th. How did you enjoy it, Dauntless? This will be our first cruise with Viking. Exciting!

Check the March 14, 2019 roll call, It's. combined with the "Empires" cruise on the roll call. I've posted a lot there Star Roll Call board. You're making you cruise about the time we did ours(April 21, 2018). I've only done 2 cruises and they were both with Viking and I really enjoy them. Since I live in Texas and we have the Gulf close by, I've done the beach thing and never really understood the fascination of a cruise. Enter the prospect of Europe with such a vast landscape and suddenly I begin to understand. Hope you can pick up some pointers from my posts but if you have questions, I'll gladly give you my insight.

We booked this itinerary while onboard the Sky earlier this month. We were surprised ... and pleased ... when we found out it was going to be on Jupiter! Looking forward to sharing planning and preparation stories as the months pass!:)

We are also booked on Viking Jupiter April 25th, Along Europe's Western Coast, Barcelona to Copenhagen. We've signed up for the Roll Call but can't access the Meet and Mingle as Jupiter hasn't been added to the list of ships. I e-mailed the Cruise Critic meet and mingle yesterday but haven't heard anything from them.

We are doing the pre-cruise in Madrid and plan on staying in Copenhagen for an extra 6 nights. Looking forward to our fourth Viking Ocean cruise on a new ship.

Dunca - we are currently looking at a February 2019 cruise aboard Jupiter. I was just looking to see if there was any activity here yet. Will keep you posted if we end up booking! Are you booked yet?

• 2 weeks later...
Haven’t been able to sign up for a Jupiter connections party-not one of the options. Anyone know when it will be opened up?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just received an email back from Cruise Critic help desk. they said the meet and mingle is now working for Jupiter roll calls.

I had sent a email to them a couple fo days ago.

They are still working on putting Jupiter on the list on the right hand side of forum page under Post about....:

PRH, Hi there friend! Are you going on Jupiter cruise, when and where?

Hey! Still drinking the fizzy stuff. We're on Jupiter for south America Jan 2020 and British isles may 2020. You???

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Sister coming for a week on Friday. We will book a 2020 June Viking cruise " Fjords and Vivant Cities"

She is still working for a school district so we have tor cruise during summer.

I do have a bottle of Cava on ice for later this evening. Cheers!

Your crusies sound great! I have South America on my bucket list.