Free Radical - Cruise Ship Sail & Snorkel Excursion

mooveebuff

We will be on the Carnival Miracle out of Tampa, leaving January 27, 2018. We are looking for a least 4 other passengers from the Miracle to join us (2 adults) on a private catamaran sailing excursion in Roatan. This is the 3rd day of the cruise, Tuesday, January 30, arrive 10:00am, depart 6:00pm and we have this date secured, but, there's a 6 person minimum. Are you interested? 3 ships in port that day.

$120 per person - The charter includes transportation to & from the cruise ship dock, snacks, lunch, all beverages (soda, bottled water, local beer & blender drinks like Pina Coladas) & snorkeling gear.

http://www.svfreeradical.com/index.html

Edited by mooveebuff

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We sailed Free Radical last week while on our cruise last week. We had tried to sail them in 2016, but not enough people booked.

We enjoyed it, but due to the time to get there and back, I am not sure I would do it again. Everything was as described and was good. The weather was overcast with sporadic rain and little wind, so they could not use the sails most of the trip (not their fault). The weather didn't allow us to lay out front and enjoy the sailing.

Pros - not crowded, good food, drinks, snorkeling (not the best I have seen, but acceptable)

Cons - Long, bumpy trip each way; relatively short time snorkeling due to ensuring you get back to the ship on time; fairly costly, especially for a family

Sent from my iPhone using Forums