final payment direcly to Costa

Alex_II

hello ,

i need to make a final payment by 27 october - there is no payment option in mycosta , i wonder what i need to doo - wait for Costa to contact me, or should i contact them ( by mail ? by phone )

last cruise we had with Costa was trough TA, thats why i`m not sure what need to be done.

thanks for any info

You can either phone 0800. 38-90-622 or email info@uk.costs.it. and ask them to phone you back to make your payment.

Don't worry if you here being transferred to Genoa it is the English speaking staff who will deal we your payment.

We email 2/3 days before payment is due ask for a call back within a time frame.

With which Costa website did you book with? Payment instructions are shown on the invoice.

Don't wait for Costa, contact them now.

Have a look at the FAQ section, entering payment, the following is from the German Costa site:

Wie lautet die Kontoverbindung, an welche ich meinen Reisepreis zu entrichten habe? Bitte überweisen Sie auf folgendes Konto unter Angabe Ihrer Buchungsnummer als Verwendungszweck:

Deutsche Bank Rostock

Kontonummer: 777000111

BLZ: 13070000

IBAN: DE33 1307 0000 0777 0001 11

BIC: DEUTDEBRXXX

In Germany paymenmt can be made by Credit Card, Paypay and a couple of local payment options.

i book on costa.com ; in the invoice i have only date for final payment.

i`l just call them monday and will sort it out

btw the FAQ section is not working lol :

We're sorry, the page is not available.

If you need more information about the cruise you have booked, please call the number below.

Hi Alex,

Bit concerned about your dates, final payment for us in the UK is 8 weeks before cruising, we pay for our Christmas cruise tomorrow.

Going by your countdown clock for the Deliziosa you are about five weeks away. Usually final payment dates are on invoice.

As this is cruisecritic .co.uk I assumed you had booked via costa.com which will always answer in your language regardless of where you phone from..

update:

i just called Costa, told them i`d like to make the final payment, they asked for the booking number, told me the exact amount and i spell them the credit card number - got the notification for the transaction whyle still on phone with them lol.

process was smooth and easy - so , we are ready , departing on 23.11 to spend couples days in Venice :-)