The Restaurant seating

gotallanswers

Do you really think he is serious? I am persuaded that he is a troll, and I am embarrassed that I was taken in. For example, a recent post asked, "Does anyone know if you order appetizers to the bar? Like if I want charred octopus I can tell my butler a day in advance and he can bring it to the bar while I have a pre dinner drink or three!" Can anyone really have such a sense of entitlement? But the clincher for me was his response to my question about which ships he was talking about in posing his restaurant questions. (How could I have fallen for this and called him considerate?) He said Shadow or Spirit. But in an earlier post he said he was sailing on Wind in November. If he was curious about restaurant protocol, wouldn't he have asked about Wind on which he will be sailing shortly? When trolling, consistency is advised.

Looking through all of the previous threads started by the OP ...... ;)

The answer will be proven for sure either way if the OP keeps the promise not to post again.

I don't know if he was a troll or not, but the nine lobster tails tale leads me to think if he were seated with others, everyone else would be waiting for him to finish each course... or, if not, watching him eat that much that fast may induce hysterical blindness in his table mates.... Oh, the horror! ;)

Edited by Bill B