Queen Mary Bed and Breakfast Package

VASOXFANN

We are flying in to LA the day before our cruise on the Miracle, and we are going to spend the night on the Queen Mary. I've read the reviews, and we are staying because I'm a history buff.

Has anyone done the bed and breakfast package or had breakfast buffet on the Queen Mary? If so, how was it?

An alternative to the Queen Mary breakfast....... There's a food truck on the other side of the parking structure that gets rave reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 1 year later...

I have stayed on the Queen Mary a few years ago and have it booked for next or February too.

Although she needs a little TLC you were right the history is fantastic. There are a number of tours including a haunted one that was a lot of fun.

They do have a Sunday morning champagne brunch and although a little pricey it really was fabulous and the champagne just keeps flowing. The room they have the brunch in art deco style and is very well Maintained.

And of course you can’t beat the location. Simply roll your luggage down the gangplank of the Queen mary walk about a city block and you’re at the Carnival terminal!

Haven't been in years. But if you are a history buff you will love it. It is haunted! You can just feel the history just walking around the decks. Depending on how much time you have there is also a high speed ferry that leaves from the dock to Catalina Island, which is also a great place to visit for a day or a month.