Fastest transport from Long Beach cruise terminal to LAX?

Sundiego

Okay I have searched and can't find an answer to this! We are on Carnival Miracle debarking November 11. One of our cruisers has a 12:30 southwest flight out of LAX. Of the transportation options, which is the speediest?

We are doing platinum self-debark so will be the first off the ship, for whatever that's worth.

We do Uber, but I've found at other ports if the cruise terminal is chaotic, sometimes that's not the best choice. If we choose something like Execucar, not sure how to specify a time since debark process can be iffy. Sadie had posted in another thread "Shared shuttles are $17pp. Located bottom level of the parking structure." So I am wondering if perhaps that wouldn't be the quickest... just grabbing a nearly full shuttle and be on our way.

Advice please! Many thanks :)

Denise

Quickest would be a taxi at $60flat. Almost no wait. Located to the left as you exit.

Shuttles are available for $17/pp located in the parking structure. No need for reservations.

If you’re doing Priority self assist, the shuttle should be fine. On the 7 day cruises Diamond SA has been let off around 8:15. Plenty of time even with waiting for a shuttle to fill. Southwest is in Terminal 1.

That early in the morning there shouldn’t be much traffic.

ETA- didn’t noticed you quoted me :D. Hopefully others can confirm my thoughts or tell me I’m completely wrong lol.

A private car waiting for you would in my opinion be the fastest way. A shared shuttle would not. With a private car you can always call them as you are starting debark.:) And it is a Saturday so normally the freeway won't be stopped, but anything can happen in L.A. traffic.

You will easily be off the ship and in the parking lot by 8:30AM the latest and almost positively before that!! We are often the first people off around 8AM. Just grab a taxi that you see waiting right there.

You are welcome to use Uber or Lyft if you prefer. They should have plenty of time to make a 12:30 Southwest flight!!!