2 unrelated questions

perlgirlnj

~We are off on the Sojourn on December 11th and I don’t see anywhere to make dinner reservations pre-boarding. Am I missing something or does one only reserve specialty dining once on board?

~Does anyone have an idea from past years when summer of 2019 itineraries will be available? We’re interested in Northern Europe and it’s not showing up yet. I’d love to take advantage of the on-board booking discount. I guess we could always do a non-specific future cruise deposit but I’d love to see an itinerary to know whether it will appeal to us or not. I’ve got my eye on an Azamara itinerary that I want to compare.

Thanks!

Go to Seabourn web page and click booked guests. Then sign in and go to

cruise activities. Dining options will come up. The only advanced dining reservation

you can book is Thomas Keller Grill.

I too am waiting for the updated schedule.I notice that the web page will be down Nov 4 -

perhaps it will be added then. Have a great cruise.

I've never pre-booked dinner reservations. The whole joy of Seabourn is not having to do so, being able to see how you feel, who you meet and what alternatives are available throughout the cruise before committing.

A far cry from the mainstream lines where you need to plan what you will be eating 6 months in advance and what show you will be seeing afterwards only for them to change arrangements at the last minute throwing your schedule into disarray!

Henry :)

Go to Seabourn web page and click booked guests. Then sign in and go to

cruise activities. Dining options will come up. The only advanced dining reservation

you can book is Thomas Keller Grill.

I too am waiting for the updated schedule.I notice that the web page will be down Nov 4 -

perhaps it will be added then. Have a great cruise.

Hmm that doesn’t show up for me. I wonder if it’s because I’ve got a verandah guaranty and no cabin assignment yet. Or if the Sojourn doesn’t have TK yet? Either way, I will wait until onboard as Henry suggests.

I’ll be looking for an updated schedule hopefully on November 5th—but still don’t want to book until we’re on board so maybe sooner isn’t better, ;) Thanks.

Hmm that doesn’t show up for me. I wonder if it’s because I’ve got a verandah guaranty and no cabin assignment yet. Or if the Sojourn doesn’t have TK yet?

No TK Grill on Sojourn yet. Last I heard it’s being put in during the late November / early December dry dock but won’t open until the Xmas cruise because of staff training.